Acclaimed roguelite brings cyclic dungeon generation to consoles
Indie publisher Digerati is pleased to confirm the twinstick roguelite action RPG Unexplored: Unlocked Edition will launch on PS4 February 19th/20th (NA/EU respectively), with the Xbox One version set to follow that same week on the 22nd.
Developed by Netherlands-based studio Ludomotion, Unexplored first launched on Steam where it was met with wide acclaim. A roguelite that feels like a roguelike, Unexplored is an accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its groundbreaking ‘cyclic dungeon generation’ technology. This brand-new tech creates procedurally generated levels that feel hand-crafted, making every dungeon run both unique and memorable.
Descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and complete your quest: steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive. Explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes!
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
Some of Unexplored’s accolades include:
• Nominated at the Dutch Game Awards for Best Game Design, Best Technical Achievement, and Best Game (Audience Award)
• Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
• Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
• Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
• Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
• Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
• 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
• Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
• Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
• Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
• The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery