‘Overcooked! All You Can Eat’ serves up culinary chaos on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation® 4, Steam, and Xbox One today2 min read
The fully rebuilt version of the award-winning co-op series now brings fast-paced kitchen chaos to chefs on all consoles.
Team17 and Ghost Town Games have today launched Overcooked! All You Can Eat on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Xbox One. Debuting in 2020 on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5, this full remake of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 offers up all 200+ levels from both games (including their downloadable content), seven new kitchens, three new chefs, and a brand-new assist mode, all remade in up to 4K and running at a delicious 60fps (30fps on the Nintendo Switch). For the first time in the series, cross-platform multiplayer has also been introduced, allowing chefs to play all levels online with other players, regardless of platform.
Alongside the 80+ playable chefs on offer, the original calamitous food connoisseur, Disney’s The Muppets’ Swedish Chef, is also available to download for free until 30th April for all Overcooked! All You Can Eat players. Overcooked! All You Can Eat also includes new accessibility options and an assist mode, which adds the option to increase level times; boost scores awarded for each meal; lengthen recipe times, and the ability to turn off order expiration. The accessibility options include colour-blind friendly chef indicators, a scalable user interface, and the ability to enable dyslexia friendly text.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second (30fps on Switch) in up to 4K resolution
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is available digitally on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam for $39.99/ €39.99/ £29.99, and on PlayStation 4 for $39.99/ €39.99/ £30.49.
Players who already own Overcooked! or Overcooked! 2 on Steam, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch will be eligible for a 15% discount on Overcooked! All You Can Eat from 23rd March until 11th April.